Purchases made by users through our website (“Website”) are governed by the terms (“Terms”) described below. The purchase of products (“Product”) through thismedical.com implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of the following conditions of purchase. These Terms do not cover the sale of our Products by third parties outside the Website.
Data of the service provider of the Information Society, owner of the website:
Holder: TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L.
Address: Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Please read these Terms carefully before placing an order for any “Product” on our “Website”. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not place an order for any Product on our Website. You may print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. Product information and bid modification
We offer you an intermediation service through which you may make purchases (“Purchases”) of products/services (“Products”) to your own establishments (“Establishments”) or franchisees who offer the service through the website thismedical.com (the “Service”).
Tenerife Health International Service, S.L.’s associated clinics:
- GINEFEM SALUD, S.L.P with cif B76782515, enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Sheet TF – 61949, Folio 98 volume
3599, Eighth Section.
- CECOTEN S.L. with cif B-38.460.614 enlisted in Registro Mercantil de SanTa Cruz de Tenerife Sheet TF-14.520, Folio 213, volume 1.521, 1st inscription.
- Clínica Salud Estética Antonio García Hernandez,SL, with cif B-38.975.348 enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Tenerife Sheet TF- 45528, Folio 118, Volume 3085, general section, 1st inscription.
- Hospital San Juan De Dios, with cif R 3800019F, enlisted in Registro de Entidades Religiosas with nº 006845 dated 28/06/2014.
- Clínica Bonome. Nutrimedic Solutions Ibérica SLU with cif B 76539691, enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Sheet TF-48589, Folio 154, Volume 3183, book. 0, 1st inscription.
- Medicina Digestiva. Manuel Hernández Guerra de Aguilar, with nif 43786393M, fiscal address, Calle el Pilar,1,38002 Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Cirugía de la obesidad. Iván Arteaga with Nif 43798458H, fiscal address: Avenida 25 de Julio, nº 43, bajo dcha 38004 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- EUROFINS LGS MEGALAB ANÁLISIS CLÍNICOS S.L.U with NIF B76760172, enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife en el Volume 3554, Folio 213, Sheet TF 60600, 1st inscription
- Instituto Proctologico Dr Padron S.L. with CIF B35461623, enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Folio 57, Volume 1.311, Sheet GC-16.750, 1st inscription.
- Centro Neurológico Dr. Alayón SLP, with cif B-38871976 enlisted in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Sheet TF 39882, Folio 10 vuelto, Volume 2849, general section, 2nd inscription.
- IVI LAS PALMAS, S.L., with cif B-35900075, enlisted in Regitro Mercantil de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Sheet GC-36687, Folio 217 Volume 1800.
- JOSÉ ALBERTO MUIÑOS, S.L.U., with CIF B38514527, registered in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Sheet TF-18947, Folio 109, Volume 3186, Section 8
- CENTRO DE MAMA DE TENERIFE S.L., with CIF B-38846846, registered in Registro Mercantil de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Sheet TF-38604, Folio 89, Inscription 4
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. may modify at any time the conditions or offers published on its website (prices, products, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions). But the modifications will not affect under any circumstances the purchases already made by our users.
2. How can I buy on the web?
The purchase of our products by the user is made and perfected through the follow-up to the purchase procedure described in this section. By purchasing our products, you agree that communications with TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. are mainly by electronic means.
To proceed to make a purchase on our website you only have to follow the following steps:
- In order to make the purchase, the user must as a first step select the product and indicate the discount coupon in the case of having it.
- To be able to continue with the purchase it is essential to select the center that you want to attend, for this, we give to choose the user the province, town and center or establishments available in this location.
- The next step is to fill out a form with the personal data of the user making the purchase or access as a registered user. Provide credit card details.
- To close the purchase with TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. you have to finish the purchase and proceed to the payment of the amount of the products purchased through the payment gateway.
- The purchase will be perfected at the time the user receives by email the confirmation of the order, which will reflect in detail the products purchased and present conditions.
3. Price of products. Taxes.
The price indicated at all times next to our products includes IGIC.
If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and if any user has made a purchase decision based on that error, we will notify you of this incident immediately and the user will have the right to cancel your purchase without any cost on his part.
4. Payment Method
4.a) What payment methods can I use?
At the time of purchase, the user must provide the credit card details (VISA MasterCard) that will serve as payment. Your purchase will be fully formalized upon receipt of the confirmation.
7.a) What amount of time do I have to cancel the purchase?
The user will have a period of fourteen calendar days to decide to return the “Product” from the date of receipt of the same without incurring any penalty or expense, except those corresponding to the return and without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the product by the user or an authorized third party.
7.b) How can I withdraw the purchase?
If you wish to withdraw from the purchase, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal declaration by post to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. to the following address: Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife; or by means of e-mail to: email@example.com
You can use the model withdrawal form that we incorporate below, although its use is not mandatory, taking away any communication informing of the exercise by your part of the right of withdrawal before the corresponding deadline.
(only to be filled and sent if you wish to withdraw from the purchase)
To the attention of:
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L.
Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife
I hereby inform you/ communicate that I desist from the contract of sale of the following product(s):
Received on date:
Name(s) of the consumer(s) and user(s):
Address(s) of the consumer(s) and user(s):
Signature of consumer and user or consumers and users
(only if this form is presented on paper)
7.c) How is the refund made?
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will refund the amount of the product using the same means of payment used by you at the time of purchase, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, it will not incur any expenses as a result of reimbursement within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the withdrawal.
8. Data protection policy
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. undertakes to comply with current legislation on the processing of personal data.
10. Claims and consumer and user contact services
If you are not happy with your product please let us know at the following address: TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. domiciled at Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife (España) or through the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file any type of claim at the following address email@example.com
In addition, we have official complaint sheets available to our customers and users. You can request them by email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Cause of force majeure
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations assumed when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Cause of Force Majeure”).
Force Majeure Causes shall include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control such as a) Strikes, lockouts or other claims; b) Civil upheaving, revolt, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparations for war; c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, sinking, epidemic or any other natural disaster; d) Impossibility of use of means of transport; Impossibility to use telecommunications systems; and e) Acts, regulations or governmental restrictions.
The obligations arising from these conditions will be suspended during the Force Majeure Cause period and the period for fulfilling those obligations will be extended for a period of time equal to the duration of the Force Majeure Cause and we will put all means to terminate the Force Majeure Cause or find a solution that allows us to fulfil our obligations despite the Force Majeure Cause.
12. Partial nullity
If any of these General Conditions is declared null and void by a final decision issued by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of invalidity.
13. Applicable law and competent courts
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our Website and disputes or claims arising out of them or relating to their subject matter or conclusion (including litigation or non-contractual claims) shall be governed by Spanish law
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the website or such products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are hiring as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that as such is granted to you by current legislation, you may choose to file a claim to assert your rights in relation to these Terms before the Judge or Court that corresponds to your home.
14. Online dispute resolution platform
In compliance with the consumer information obligation set out in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on online consumer dispute resolution TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. informs you that the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ES and where you can put your claim/s to try to reach an out-of-court solution, if you reside in the E.U.
Occasionally, TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Such notices will be made to report changes to our services or products.
16. Quality commitment to our users. Comments and suggestions
The client must keep in mind that at TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. we offer you a human capital, which is willing to help you in a personalized way. Our goal is to satisfy our customers with our products and obtain the highest quality standards.
Your comments and suggestions will be well received. You can contact us via email at email@example.com