- Excimer laser Intervention: LASIK, PRK binocular
- Implantation of intraocular lenses (ICL): Spherical, Toric, Hyperopic and Myopic
- Excimer laser procedure (binocular)
- Intraocular lens implantation
- Intervention with monofocal lens, toric, multifocal and trifocal
- Retinal detachment Intervention
- Vitrectromy intervention
- Injection of antiangiogenic substances
- Eyelid ptosis (binocular) intervention
- Correction of eyelid bags (binocular)
Miranza is equipped with the most advanced diagnostic and surgical technology. The clinic has facilities of more than 1.000m2 and a medical equipment of the highest level.
The priority of Miranza Clinica Muiños is to offer to their patients an integral Ophthalmology service, with an offer of ophthalmological subspecialties that provide solutions to all the eye needs and pathologies that our patients demand. To achieve the highest level of service excellence, Miranza Clínica Muiños focuses on four areas of maximum importance: guarantee, experience, quality – its management system is established according to ISO 9001 and state-of-the-art technology.
Miranza Clínica Muiños, based in Tenerife (Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Los Cristianos) and La Palma (Los Llanos de Aridane), is one of the most prestigious clinics in the Canary Islands. Directed by Dr. José Alberto Muiños, surgeon ophthalmologist trained at the prestigious Barraquer Institute.