BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|Responsible||TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. + info|
|Purpose||Toattendtorequestsmadethroughthe web, managethesendingofinformation, manageyour online purchases. + info|
|Legitimation||Consentoftheinterestedparty and executionof a pre-contract / contract + info|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or if it is necessary to fulfil your request + info|
|Rights||You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and not to be subject to automated individualised decisions. + info|
|Additionalinformation||You can consulttheadditionalinformationabout data protectiononourwebsite. + info|
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Thecontrollerofyour data is TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L.:
|Identity||TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. – B76616077|
|Address||Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife|
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. informs the user that the data provided by browsing our website, the contact form or sending emails, will be treated by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and that such processing is included in the Registry of Treatment Activities managed by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. under the GDPR.
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Sendyoutheinformation and provideyouwiththeserviceyourequestthroughthevariousformsavailableonourwebsite.
- Provideyouwithinformationabouttheoffers, products and servicesrequested.
- Occasionally, TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. may use your personal data tosendyounotificationsby email. Suchnoticeswill be madetoreportchangestoourservicesorproductsor in our legal conditions policies.
- Processyour online purchasethroughourplatform.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and the sector that mayinterest you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you want to receive information.
Google, including all of its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information European Union country members.
thismedical.com will always endeavour to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the Consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing us of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our website you consent to the installation of cookies. Acceptance of the installation of cookies implies acceptance of the retention of the IP address in the records of thismedical.com, together with the date of acceptance, for the period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can find more information in our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Thelegitimacyfortheprocessingofyour data by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. isbasedon:
- In theexecutionof a pre-contract/contracttosendyoutheinformation and providetherequestedservice, forthemanagementofyour purchase/requestforanappointment online, itisnotpossibletocarryitoutotherwise.
- In theconsentoftheuserforthesendingofcommercialcommunicationsoftheoffers, activities and promotionsof TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and the sector thattheycould be ofinteresttoyou. Theuser can revoketheconsentgiven at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data tosendyoutheinformationorprovideyouwiththeserviceyourequestthroughthevariousformsavailableonourwebsite, tomanageyourpurchaseorrequestforanappointment online throughourplatform, will be keptfor as long as the contractual relationshipis in force, and once terminatedduringthestatutorylimitationperiod.
The data processedforthesendingofcommercialcommunicationsaboutoffers, activities and promotionsof TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and the sector thatmay be ofinterest, will be kept as long as theuserdoesnotrevoketheconsentgiven.
The IP addressobtainedthrough cookies willhave a retentionperiodofoneyear, in ordertodemonstratetheuser’sconsent.
As fortheretentionperiodof cookies, you can get more informationonourwebsite in thesection “Cookies policy“
5. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE TREAT OF OUR USERS?
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. coversthefollowingcategoriesof data:
- Data of users who fill out any of the forms: The personal data that TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. requests include:
- Identification data: first and lastname, telephone, postal and electronicaddress
- Application data
- Data ofuserswhowanttoreceiveinformation, commercialand informativecommunications:
- Identification data: First and last name, e-mail address.
- Data ofuserswhomake a purchaseormakeanappointment:
- Identification data: treatment, firstname, surname, postal and electronicaddress, telephone, billingaddress.
- Transaction data: Products purchased and means of payment
- Data ofregisteredusersonourwebsite.
Only those over 18 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and declares that he/she is over 18 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The personal data processed by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. may be mandatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is information that the user is not obliged to provide to contact us.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, the refusal to provide them will imply the impossibility of providing the service or attending your request.
If you provide us with data of third parties, you declare to have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information that we provide in this clause, exempting TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. from any type of Obligation. However, TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligent measures established in the data protection regulations.
6. TO WHICH DESTINATARIES WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or if it is necessary to fulfil your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS ASSIST YOU AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
Theuser can exercisethefollowingrightsbefore TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L.:
- Accessyour personal data
- Requestthedeletionorcancellationofthe data when, amongotherreasons, they are no longernecessaryforthepurposesforwhichtheywerecollected
- Ask forthelimitationoftheprocessingofyour data whenanyoftheconditionsprovidedfor in theregulations are met
- Requesttheportabilityofyour data in the cases providedfor in theregulations
The user to exercise his rights, must send a letter showing that he wishes to exercise this right and accompanied by a document proving his identity and postal or electronic address for notification. This request can be made either by post to: TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife, or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) when they consider that TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize them in www.aepd.es.
8. IS MY DATA SECURE?
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. has a contract in force with the company Hosting Dinahosting S.L. for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data in view of the reserved nature of the same.
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. undertakes that such data remain secret, treating them with the maximum reservation, and declares to have in place in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR).
All data provided through our platform is done through a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows, when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us, for an established encrypted connection.
9. DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT AND/OR PASSWORD?
The user can register on our website, for this, it is essential to create an account. It is the user’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the account information, including the password, as well as each and every one of the activities that occur therein.
The user has the obligation to inform TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. immediately in case an illegitimate use of his account or password is made, or if any security-related problems occur, by sending an email to email@example.com
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.