1. Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: thismedical.com
The website thismedical.com provides services in which its primary aim is to allow contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to ask for a budget.
Navigation of the page thismedical.com attributes the condition as a user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each one provision included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to, correctly use the website under the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this present Legal Notice. The User will respond to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and to third parties, with any damages that may be because of non-compliance with such obligation.
2. Website ownership and Information identifying it as a Society Service Provider
To comply with the Principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and e-commerce we inform our users that this website belongs to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. with cif B76616077, enlisted in the Commercial Register of Santa Cruz De Tenerife on the sheet TF-52642, Folio 159 of the volume 3297 of Section 1st inscription.
|Adress:||Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife|
|Hosting by:||Dinahosting S.L.|
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age can provide data through our website, and minors under 16 years of age cannot provide it without the consent of the parents or tutor/guardian.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made.
thismedical.com has the following types of users:
- Who provide data in any of the forms: The personal data that TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. requests includes the name and electronic address and those provided by the user himself when filling out the forms.
- Users who have not contacted TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. but from which data is collected: Data provided by cookies.
- Users of our private area: Includes username and password.
- Who make purchases through our online store: The data provided by the user is collected in the purchase process and data of the purchase made.
3.1. Rules and Prohibitions of Use for Users of Our Services
The User expressly undertakes to, appropriately use the contents and services offered and not to use them to:
- Spread content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, an apology of terrorism or, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that can alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. or third parties’ people; as well as hindering other Users’ access to the website and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. or third parties.
- Impersonate another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or change the Contents, unless allowed by the owner of the corresponding rights or legal permit.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other purposes of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illicit nature
If any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or performing any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notification to TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. identifying properly, specifying the alleged violations and expressly stating that the information provided in the notification is Exact.
All notifications and communications between users and TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or email or telephone communication. Users should contact TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. via:
- Postal Mail to the following address: TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. – Calle Pi y Margall, 31, 38004 – Santa Cruz De Tenerife.
- Email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual Property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L., as such, any exploitation rights over it may be understood to be transferred to the User only to what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, are not the subject of any exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is operative.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the User any right about them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L., are prohibited. In case non-compliance occurs TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will proceed to take appropriate legal measures.
8. Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The information spread out on this website is made solely and only for information, reserving TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. the right to eliminate or suspend its sharing, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and, may even limit or not allow access to such information. TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimize possible errors HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be liable for damages caused by decisions made on the basis of the information shared; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor from problems arising from the use of this website or other external connection; damages and/or prejudices to the user’s software or hardware arising from access to this website.
Users expressly agree that TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. will not be held responsible for unauthorised access or alteration of their transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transaction made through its website.
TENERIFE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through thismedical.com
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses are declared void by a final decision issued by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of invalidity/nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the Spanish legislation and European regulations that apply.
Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the website or such products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If you are a final consumer nothing in this clause will affect the rights that s granted to you by the current legislation, you may file a claim to assert your rights in relation to these Terms before the Judge or Courts that correspond to your domicile.